These professional grade smoke bombs are the strongest on the market containing Permethrin at 13.25% w/w
These fast acting smoke bombs will kill all poultry red mite in the enclosed targeted area without staining, they are low odour and work perfectly as part of a comprehensive treatment of red mite.
After lighting, it releases permethrin smoke, which fumigates the treatment area, killing all red mites, once dispersed the smoke leaves no residue so will not taint any surfaces, one 3.5g smoke bomb will treat an area around 2m x 2m x 1.8m, a twin pack of these smoke bombs will treat an area around 4m x 2m x 2m, for larger treatment areas use more smoke bombs, equally placed around the area.
These insect smoke bombs are also used to kill Spiders (when clearing lofts, garages, sheds etc), Cluster flies, Moths, Cockroaches. They can be used in the house as they leave no residue or odour!
Looking for a natural red-mite powder to apply directly to your animals? Find it here.
- Ensure no livestock or animals are present in the treatment area.
-Make the area being treated as airtight as possible by closing all openings, including windows & doors
-Place the required number of smoke bombs on a heat-resistant surface, such as an old plate
-Light the fuse & leave the treatment area, closing any doors behind you,
-Leave for 2-3 hours for the smoke to disperse then ventilate the room thoroughly -Always ensure that the smoke bomb is cold before removing
Always wear a safety mask when using this product
Vacate treatment area before application. Cover food, food preparing equipment and eating utensils before application. Remove or cover all foodstuffs before application. Do not apply to surfaces on which food or feed is stored, prepared or eaten. Remove or cover fish tanks and bowls before application. Keep in a safe place away from children and sources of ignition. Dispose of used smoke bomb safely. Read all precautions before use. For use only as an insecticide.-Extremely dangerous to fish and other aquatic life.
-Harmful by inhalation and if swallowed.
-May cause sensitisation by skin contact.